Wednesday, October 7, 2009

sex and lies.

" ... Even though I ain't a virgin
that don't mean i'm having sex with you. "

These days a lot of guys expect you to have sex with them. And if you don't they'll say 'Are you a virgin?' , 'You're scared.' , 'You couldn't handle anyways.' or 'You're a fucking tease.' . The answer varies when you deny a guy sex.

How about this tho?
I'm not a virgin, I just don't want to have sex with you.
I'm not scared, you're just not worth it.
I can handle it more than you know, but you won't ever find out.
I'm a teaser not a pleaser.

A lot of guys are way too cocky these days. They think that you're just supposed to open your legs for them and then make up excuses when you refuse to. Maybe sex is just something important to me and i don't want to have sex with just anybody. I feel like there has to be something more between me and a person then just physical attraction. Sex is great. And it's fucking fantastic when it's with somebody that you really care about. I've done th ' whole one night stand thing, and when it's just physical it wasn't good to me. So first date sex? Not going to happen with me. Other girls may do it, but I don't.

By the way, I hear a lot of guys complain that a girl is too easy. But then they want a girl to give it up right away and get mad when she doesn't. What's up with that? That confuses me.

Another thing that bugs me about guys expecting sex is when exboyfriends try to get back in your bed. So my whole thing is that we've been there and we've done that. You had your chance and you lost it. So now you think that because we had sex before that it's going to happen again? Well that's an error on your part. That's just how I feel. You can't live in th ' past.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers