Wednesday, October 7, 2009

rant ; laker haters.



Today was th ' Lakers first preseason game. Of course they smashed on th ' Golden State Warriors. And did you see that Shannon Brown dunk? ( That's my baby! Hahaha. ) Anyways my phone was buzzing cuhz of twitter updates. There was a lot of tweets about th ' Lakers, good and bad. So i'm kind of sick of having to defend my love for th ' Los Angeles Lakers. You really want to challenge th ' greatness of my favorite NBA team? Excuse me? 2009 World Champions. That says something. So i'm sorry that your favorite team isn't as great as th ' Lakers or you think Lebron is God's gift to th ' NBA, because I don't. I've been a Laker fan since th ' day I was born. I practically bleed purple and gold. I remember having th ' biggest crush on Nick Van Exel when he was on th ' Lakers.

That was before Kobe Bryant came into my vision and was knocked out my Shannon Brown. Anyways, I have gotten into too many arguments with people who hate on th ' Lakers. If you know me then you know I'm a pretty laid back person. Talking shit about my team is my hot button tho. I get so passionate about defending them. Almost like I'm a different person. People want to talk so much shit about th ' Lakers when they win. People can't just let it go. They won th ' fucking championship and people still talk shit. It's a shame. But really to come at me with some stupid shit gets on my nerves. I get tired of arguing all th ' time. I love my Lakers and I always will. So people need to understand that and just let me love my team and not talk shit to me. I think it's fucking retarded when people talk shit when a team does great. Who says a team sucks when they just fucking won? I'm going to ride with my Lakers and you can root for whatever team you want to. That's not going to change. So get th ' fuck over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers