Tuesday, October 27, 2009

open letter.

so i was browsing th ' blogs that i usually read. th ' ones i follow. and one that's becoming one of my favorite blogs is 8 Day Weeks. this post really caught my eye cuhz it's like this particular blogger is reading my mind. i wish i could hit a retweet button like on twitter. but yeah you should visit th ' blog asap for some great reading.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
OpenLetter
Dear women across the world,

I firmly believe that you ladies degrade yourselves more than any man ever could. You go around calling yourselves " 5 star bitches ", and " a bad bitch ". You look up to Nicki Minaj but make fun of women like Lil Mama. You are in love with men like Plies, Gucci Mane, and Lil Wayne who constantly refer to you as bitches, hoes, and bust it babies. But wait of course there not referring exactly to you, right? For instance, that would be like me listening to Rush Limbaugh radio show faithfully every morning but saying when he makes racist statements he's not talking about me. A extreme comparison? I could live with that. Correspondingly, I think many women forgot that they have the thing every single man loves; a VAGINA! Instead of using it to your advantage, you end up sleeping with him on the first night. What does he think of you now, definitely wife material! To sum up what I'm getting at here is every second, every day more and more women are degrading themselves, lowering their standards. Maybe this is why the good guys are overlooked because the pig is what women are becoming accustomed to. I guess its not 1970 anymore.

Sincerely,
HerFavBlogger

P.S. This is not referring to every women on earth, calm down.

1 comment:

Followers