Tuesday, December 15, 2009

catch me when i fall...

you know when
you’re sitting on a chair
and you lean back
so you’re just on two legs
then you lean too far
and you almost fall over
but at the last second
you catch yourself?


i feel like that all the time. 
i can’t afford to let myself get hurt. 
you know?

this is how i feel about love and relationships. i'm always scared to let somebody fully in and trust them because i'm scared of getting hurt. i really hate that about myself. i know i push people away. now i've found a person who doesn't just let me push them away but actually pulls me in closer. and although i'm scared of trusting this person, i'm more scared of losing this person. i guess that's th ' whole point of love though right? falling but having someone to catch you before you hit th ' ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers