Friday, August 7, 2009

apart from th ' crowd .

a lot of th ' times i can't really stand people . it's why i only have a few real friends i like to hang out with . and it's why i don't go to a lot of parties and function . honestly surrounding myself with strangers who are trying to be all up in my personal space isn't my idea of and ideal way to spend my time . motherfuckers be getting on my nerves . i'm th ' type of person who chills in th ' cut listening and observing what's going on around me , and only speaking when i have something important to say . and i realized that some of th ' people i spend my time with are way different than me and causes me to think why am i even friends with these people . i'm not saying that they're not cool people but that we're just on different pages . like i'm on chapter ten and they still on th ' first page . but what can you do when you've been friends for so long but don't get along th ' same ? we're growing apart but th ' other person is still attached and won't let go . and sometimes i feel uncomfortable around my old friends because we're no vibeing how we used to . i hate this feeling . th ' feeling of not wanting to hang around with people because i feel like i'm on a completely different level than they are . th ' feeling of wanting something more in life . not on my grown tip but actually growing up . and now i just feel like letting go and distancing myself . i've tried and tried before but now it just feels like something that has to be done for real this time .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers