Friday, July 24, 2009

what's beef ?

what's beef to jay-z ? apparently the game is trying to start a beef with jay-z calling him out on his track " i'm so wavy " . nigga please . jay-z will kill the game off . is the game even important these days ? i found this list while browsing allhiphop.com . the game name checks jay-z in over seventy songs . seesh . he looks like a fool for this one .

1 . " No Beef With Jay "
- One Blood

2 . " Got A Hook From Faith , No Verse From Jay ,
I Guss On Westside Story He Thought I Pit In His Face . "
- Westside Story

3 . " Dre Told Me He Ain't Doing ' Detox ' ,
This His Only Run Ma$e Coming Back , And Hovi Done . "
- No More Fun And Games

4 . " It's ' Me & My Girlfriend ' Like 2Pac And Them
Jay-Z And Beyonce , Or Bobby And Whitney ."
- Special

5 . " Rap Critics Politicin' , Wanna Know The Outcome ' Ready To Die ' , Reasonable Doubt ' , and ' Doggystyle ' . "
- Dreams

6 . " Make The Club R.O.X. Without Timberland Boots "
- Higher

7 . " I Was Gassed Up , Murder Inc . , Roc - A Fella Passed Up . "
- Don't Need Your Love

8 . " It Took Me A Little While But I Am Now Understanding , Hat Fucked Up In The First Round When He Picked Olowankandi . "
- Memp Bleek Iz

9 . " Oh , That Boy Colder Than Hova Unless He Sober "
- 300 Bars

10 . " And Ain't Nobody Tryin To Take Beyonce From Jay , But I Know A Bitch Named Superhead He Fucked Back In The Day ."
- Wouldn't Get Far

11 . " Took You To Award Shows , There Go Jay Right There "
- One Night

12 . " Banging ' The Black Album ' , Track #1 , She Like That Jay Shit , That's Her Favorite . "
- Around The World

13 . " Behind The Back To Nas He Alley Oop To Jigga . "
- Why You Hate The Game

14 . " Niggas Show Me Love In The Hood Like I Was HOV Down Flushing . "
- State Yo Name

15 . " The Day Jay Retire I'ma Park Next To The Throne , In A Maybach On Gold Wires , Yeah . "
- Hands On The Pump

16 . " Cuz He Know Jay-Z Departed , And These Other Rap Labels Know Don't Feed They Artists , Talking Blueprint Shit , You For Three Garages , Getting Money Off ROC Like Little E And Carter . "
- 200 Bars And Running

17 . " And 2Pac Was In Jail The Day You Called To Hit Him Up , I Wouldn't Be Outside 40 / 40 Bumpin ' Jigga What ' . "
- 200 Bars And Running

18 . " I'm The King , And You Better Respect It , All I Need Is Beyonce , And A Roc-A-Fella Necklace . "

19 . " I'm The Golden Boy , And I'm Making Hova Noise , Got The Whole World Clapping , Just Like The Nolia Boys . "

20 . " I told 'Em Bomp , Slow Down Baby, Got To Get This Shit Firm Like Foxy , Nas , And AZ . She Said ' Fuck You Pay Me ' That's What I Get For Letting Her Listen To My Jay-Z . "

21 . " Nigga , I'm Number One , Motherfucka Bar None , Who Else Kick Knowledge Outside Of Hova And The God Son "

22 . " You Gonna Make Me Make Jay Lose His Cool "
- Feel It In The Air

23 . " Too Much West Coast Dick Licking , Remember Jay-Z ? "
- 1-800-Homicide

24 . " No Em , No Dre , I'm The Hottest Thing Since Jay . "
- Get Up

25 . " Cause I'm The Man Behind The Roc Like Kanye West . "

26 . " A Pimp Like 50 , The Nigga To Leave You Broke Ma , Six In The Morning , You Streatching On The Sofa , Singing Ain't No Nigga Like Foxy Brown And Hova . "
- Compton To Fillmoe

27 . " I'm Running The ROC , Not Jay , Dame Dash Of Hoffa . "
- Jackin For Beats

28 . " Who The Fuck Holding Me ? I Was Just Waiting 'Til HOVA Leave , With My Eyes On The Throne That Belong To Me . "
- Round Here Freestyle

29 . " Yeah It's Me And Young Cass Til Hov Come Back . "
- Aim Ya Gunz

30 . " Throw Jay-Z In The Pot , Mix Em With Hen Or O.J. On The Rocks , Mix Em With Hin . Watchu Got ? The Westcoast Riding Again . "
- 82 Days

31 . " I Found Out It Was A Hard Knock Life Without Asking Jay . "
- Duck Down

32 . " Fake King Of New York , You Ain't Jay-Z ."
- Soundscan

33 . " Me , Em , And 50 Racing This Rap Shit Is Basic , I Followed That Jay Shit . "
- We Ain't

34 . " The Kings Coming , No I'm Not Jay-Z . "
- One Blood ( Remix )

35 . " Not The Rap Martyr , Or The Second Rap Carter . "
- For My Gangstaz

36 . " Nigga I'm Bout A Dollar , What The Fuck Is 50 Cent ? When Jay Said It , I Didn't Know What It Meant . "
- 100 Bars

37 . " Used To Push That Rock Like Jay Hov . "
- Red Bandana

38 . " Then This Marcy-Project Nigga Came And Stole The Crown . "
- I'm A Soldier

39 . " But Kanye And Hova Killed It Without A Doubt . "
- Just A Little Bit ( Freestyle )

40 . " Who Had The Hottest Chick In The Game , Wearing They Chain ? Mr . H To The Izzo , Nas , And Hurricane . "
- Too Much

41 . " Cuz Ain't Nobody Moving Units But Jay , Pimp Juice , And Us . "
- Down 4 My Niggas ( Freestyle )

42 . " They Say At Summer Jam I Turned It Out , But Kanye And Hova Killed It Without A Doubt . "
- Just A Little Bit ( G-Unit Diss )

43 . "I Used To Have Visions Of Retiring Like Jigga . "
- Du Rags

44 . " He In A Vest With A Hoodrar From Marcy With A Tattoo Of Jay-Z Name On Her Chest . "
- It's So Hard

45 . " I'm Classic Like Detox & Blueprint 2 . "
- Get Yo Money

46 . " Ya'll Thought It Was Over When Hova Retired . "
- Get Yo Money

47 . " Make The World Feel Like The Niggas Before 2Pac Shakur , Christopher Wallace , And Shawn Corey . "
- Don't Push Me

48 . " Teach Jigga How To Rhyme . "
- Juice ( Freestyle )

49 . " I'm Going To The Same Place Jay-Z Went , Fredrico And Pico . "
- 100 Bars

50 . " Hov Retired But Compton Still Pushin Roc . "
- On & On

51 . " I Came To See Chicks Shake They Ass Like Beyonce , So Let Me Be Hov For A Min . "

52 . " All I Gotta Do Is Hit Her With A Jay-Z Line , Like You Deserve To Be My Sunshine . "

53 . " Biggie Smalls Is The Illest , So Is Pac , Jay Retired , I Wonder If Nas Gon' Drop . "
- Unbelievable ( Freestyle )

54 . " I Know They Saying Why You Gotta Mention Jay . "
- State Yo Name

55 . " First Jay And Beyonce Then Nas And Kelis . "
- A Week Ago Part 2

56 . " You 36 And You Still Rappin , Uhh , I'm 26 And Homie So Is The Dubz . "
- One Blood

57 . " So I Reconciled My Differences Like He Did With Jigga . "
- Game On Hustlers

58 . " I'm Ready To Die , Without A Reasonable Doubt . "
- The Documentary

59 . " In '99 I Studied ' The Chronic ' Inside Out , ' Doggystyle ' For Breakfast ' , Lunch Was ' Reasonable Doubt ' . "
- I'm A Soldier ( Freestyle )

60 . " Shouldn't Been Influenced By Calvin Broadus , Nasir Jones , & Shawn Corey . "
- Pain In My Life ( Remix )

61 . " Yo Jay , What It Do Nigga , I DOne Roc'd Enough Fellas , TO Be You Nigga , I Got The 40 / 40 , They To My Jigga . "

62 . " We On That Same Elevator Going Down , Dodge Fitted m Got That Hova Lean So They Don't Notice Me ."
- Down & Out ( Mixtape Version )

63 . " I Was More Hood Then Suge , Had More Roc's Than Jay , More Scars On My Face Then The Original Scarface , Or The Homeboy Scarface . "

64 . " I Need More Than 60 Seconds , I Ain't Hov . "
- Hot 2Nite ( Remix )

65 . " Moved Out The Hood , Changed Her Name To Jay . "

66 . " He Ain't Nas , Ain't B.I.G. , Ain't Jigga . "
- 300 Bars

67 . " Pushing The Rock , Nah This Ain't No Subliminal , The Summer To Hot , And I Want The Winter To Stay . "
- Dear Summer

68 . " I'm Fly Like A Hummingbird On A Tree Top , The New Hov , The New B.I.G. , The new 'Pac , I Need Three Spots . "

69 . " Ask A Jay-Z Fan About Big Daddy Kane , Don't Know Em , Game Gon' Show Em . "
- Games Pain

70 . " She Call Me Jay , I Call Her B , We Getting Married To The Streets . "
- Camera Phone

71 . " I'm That Six Figga Nigga Who Got Word From KRS-One And Stole The Blueprint From Jigga ."
- Feels Good

72 . " I Hear The Crowd Calling My Name , Game , Game , But I'm Not One So Don't Try To Play Me , And This Goes From Gucci Mane To Jay-Z . "
- Laugh

73 . " Hip Hop Is Soft Since The Roc-A-Fella Breakup , And I Don't Do Subliminals I Just Pick Jay Up . "
- Walk In The Streets

when the game had beef with 50 cent i supported because i didn't even like 50 cent as a rapper and it was a west coast thing . buh seesh . jay-z is amazing and the game is not . jay-z is going to win this round no matter what .

just sayinq .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers