Monday, July 27, 2009

rehab .

" baby , baby
when we first met
i never felt somethinq so stronq
you were like my lover
and my best friend
all wrapped into one
with a ribbon on it
and all of a sudden
you went and left
i didn't know how to follow
it's like a shock
that spun me around
and now my heart's dead
i feel so empty and hollow . "

pretty much this sonq is th ' prefect breakup sonq . nothinq could make meh think of my most recently ended relationship than this sonq . and i quess this is how everybody feels after they end a relationship with so mebody important . i don't want to feel this way aqain . i like to be able to think about love sonqs that make meh happy and make meh think about th ' happy moments between meh and a siqnificant other . i hadn't listened to this sonq in so lonq buh it came on today when my ipod was on shuffle and man it just brouqht up so many unnecessary feelinqs .

" and i'll never qive myself to another
the way i qave it to you
don't even recoqnize
the ways you hurt me
do you?
it's qonna take a miracle to brinq me back
and you're the one to blame . "

just sayinq .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers