Monday, November 30, 2009

it's a photoshoot.


" when i look in the mirror and the only one there is me
every freckle on my face is where it's supposed to be
and i know our creator didn't make no mistakes on me
my feet, my thighs, my lips, my eyes; i'm lovin' what i see. "

so i decided to post th ' same picture of me twice. one's edited and th ' other isn't. you should be able to guess which is which. so this blog post is about people editing their pictures to th ' point that they don't even look like themselves. i'm guilty of that obviously. not to alter my appearance but to make th ' amateur pictures i take look more artistic. everybody that knows me knows i look like my picture anyways. some people don't look like their pictures. off myspace, facebook, and etc. i don't really understand people editing themselves to look better cuhz i think it's kind of lame. insecure. fail! and i hear my friends complaining about that all th ' time. in my head i'm thinking well that's what you get for meeting strangers off th ' internet. hahah. but obviously it's really common for people to meet each other off th ' internet especially if you have mutual friends. just know what you're getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers